If you plan to log in to CONtv on your Roku, you will need to follow these steps:
Go to the Channel Store on your Roku player.
Press the asterisk symbol "*" on your Roku remote and search for CONtv.
You will see the CONtv channel which looks like this:
If you cannot find the CONtv Roku app, we recommend the following :
- Go to your Roku Settings.
- Once you are at settings, go to "System".
- Now go to "System Update".
- Select "Check Now", even if you think your Roku is up to date.
- Once the update has processed, repeat the steps above for searching for CONtv.
Select "Add channel" and confirm the selection when prompted.
After you have added the channel, go ahead and open it. If you have not already registered for a CONtv account, select "Register for FREE" to enter the registration process. You can also upgrade your membership to VIP once you have registered.
If you already have a CONtv account, select "I have a CONtv Account" and enter your username and password.
You are now ready to watch CONtv on your Roku!